A Look at September and October’s Goals

 Wooooo! We survived yet another month in quarantine! Happy October and may your blogging/writing/arting/whatever-you-do-for-a-hobby go great this month! ^-^

<><><>

WRITING: SEPTEMBER 

September produced almost nothing worth keeping. I got a few poems written though, so, yay for that. 😆


WRITING: OCTOBER GOALS

  • October is also called Preptober in the land of NaNoWriMo novelists, making prepping for NaNoWriMo top priority this month. 😜

  • Work on poetry. 

  • Write a short story for world building my NaNo novel. 


SCHOOL 

School was pretty hectic in September, as I was still easing into a good groove. This month it should be easier. 


ARTING

I started journaling up again last month. I hope I can continue that throughout October. 

I’m doing an Instagram art project-like thing with a group of other insta artists. The prompt is Mechanical Wildlife and it’s due the 13th. I have a faint idea of what I might do, but it’s a work in progress. 


READING: SEPTEMBER 

I started The Hunger Games (Suzanne Collins) mid-September, and am now halfway through the series ^-^. I love it so much and I can’t get enough. 

I also started To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee). That one’s for school, but I’m thoroughly enjoying it. I highly recommend it if you want a slow read. 


READING: OCTOBER GOALS 

  • Finish The Hunger Games. 

  • Start Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (J.K. Rowling). 


MISCELLANEOUS GOALS

  • Start a novel journal for my NaNoWriMo novel. 

  • Try prayer journaling. 

  • Journal at least once a week. 

  • Be more active on my blog. 😉

  • Write. More than every other week. 

  • Collect my *good* poetry into a booklet and possibly find an online site to publish it?

<><><>

Do you guys have any goals you’d like to accomplish this month? You’re welcome to post them in the comments below. ^-^


Until next time, Farren

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Heroism in the Midst of Stupidity

I Am Thankful For…

Happy 2021 (plus a blog tag!)