A Look at October and November's Goals

 Wow! Another month has past! Can't believe it! 

<><><>

WRITING: OCTOBER October went pretty good in this area. I wrote several poems, and a short story. Let's see, my goals were:

  • Prepping for NaNoWriMo
  • Working on my poetry
  • And writing a short story for world building my NaNo novel. 
Prepping for NaNoWriMo went pretty good, actually. It was a bit hurried towards the end because I didn't start as early as I should've, but I got the main things down.
My poetry also went pretty good. I have, in total, 5 new poems!
The short story didn't happen, but it would've been tricky to manage with my schedule.

WRITING: NOVEMBER GOALS

  • Write my NaNo novel!

SCHOOL 

School's a nightmare right now. All my teachers decided right around the start of mid-term that they're going to assign twice as much homework. So. I've been struggling through boatloads of overdo work.


ARTING I think I did a bit of journaling at the beginning of the month, but it sort of petered off. I did make some colleges for my NaNo novel's main characters.

READING: OCTOBER I finished Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins and started Mockingjay. I also finished To Kill A Mockingbird. ^^ And I started Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.

READING: NOVEMBER GOALS 

  • Finish Prisoner Of Azkaban. 

  • Finish Mockingjay. 

MISCELLANEOUS GOALS: OCTOBER The novel journaling and prayer journaling didn't happen. As well as the "be more active on my blog" goal. 😂 I did write more, though! And I found a good site to publish poetry. It's called allpoetry. I suggest it if you want an easy-to-use, free poetry site. It does have a premium membership for those who are interested.

MISCELLANEOUS GOALS: NOVEMBER

  • Post more often on my blog.
  • That's about it, I guess.

<><><>

Good luck to those who are participating in NaNoWriMo! Stay safe out there guys!

Until next time, Farren

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Heroism in the Midst of Stupidity

I Am Thankful For…

The Stars