A Reintroduction

Hey guys! It has been a good three months since I last posted. Wow. A lot has happened since then. So, consider this a reintroduction. 

To start out, you can call me Farren. I'm a writer, a reader, an artist, and a Christian. My enneagram type is 5w6, my MBTI is INTP, my Hogwarts house is Slytherclaw (a Slytherin-Ravenclaw mix), and my Divergent faction is Erudite. I like rainy days, castles, dragons, pirates, books, sewing, tea, photography, dark academia, cats, dancing, forests, poetry, and exploring. My favorite movies include Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jurassic Park and World, and Star Wars. My favorite books consist of I Capture The Castle (Dodie Smith), Sweep (Jonathan Auxier), Book Of A Thousand Days (Shannon Hale), the Harry Potter series (JK Rowling), and many others in genres such as dystopian and fantasy. 

*brushes hands off* Now that proper introductions have been made, I have some updates to go over. 

First off, I'm going to try to post more regularly. Yes, I have said this before and it never happened. But I'm certainly going to try my best this time around. New posts will be up every Wednesday if all goes well. 

Second, I'm going to be posting writing content from now on with the exception of a few fun posts once in a while. Some posts you can expect to see in the future include topics like fleshing out your flat characters, character types and arcs, and writing various tropes. 

And lastly, notice anything different? Yep, I changed the look of my blog, including the title. I figured it needed a new look after being unused for so long. I'm also going to be working on adding a few new pages so look out for those in the near future.

Have a lovely week! 

Until next time, Farren ♡

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Heroism in the Midst of Stupidity

I Am Thankful For…

Happy 2021 (plus a blog tag!)