The Twelve Days Of Christmas Blog Tag

Hey guys! This post is incredibly late and I apologize. Life has just been crazy lately.

<><><>

Rules
  1. Link back to the creator of the tag (Lavender Bleu @ Always Write The Good Write)
  2. Link back to the blogger who tagged you (Lavender Bleu @ Always Write The Good Write)
  3. Answer the questions
  4. Tag 1-5 more people


Questions

1. What is your favorite Christmas food?
Usually cranberry sauce. πŸ˜‚

2. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Several, actually, but my favorite is probably code names. My parents come up with a different theme every year and we each are a different thing in that theme. And, also, my parents don’t tell us our code names ‘til Christmas Eve night. 

3. Did you believe in Santa when you were little?
Most definitely. ^-^ I barely slept most Christmas nights because I was so excited. 

4. How do you like to decorate your Christmas tree?
We usually have two small trees, and we kids pair up to decorate each with our own personal ornaments. This year, though, we had one big tree and we all decorated it. 

5. Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts?
IMO, both. I know it sounds really weird, but I personally find equal joy in seeing the receiver of my gift’s face and seeing the giver’s face. πŸ˜‚

6. Have you ever gone caroling before?
Yes; at a retirement home a few times. 

7. What's your favorite holiday song?
I like most of the general ones, but my favorite would probably have to be Walking In A Winter Wonderland. 

8. Do you usually put a star or an angel on top of your tree?
We have done both before, but we usually have a star.

9. What is your least favorite flavor of candy cane?
I don’t really have one, but I also haven’t had any others beside peppermint. 

10. What's your favorite holiday movie?
Polar Express. 9918373782910192/10. πŸ˜†

11. Does your pet have a stocking (if you have a pet)?
Yep! We have one that says “Meow” for the cat and a winter scene one for the dog. ^-^

12. What is your favorite part of Christmas?
This is an old tradition that we did before my great-uncle refused to host us again, but getting to see my extended family. ^-^ 

<><><>

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!
Until next time, Farren ^^

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Heroism in the Midst of Stupidity

Happy 2021 (plus a blog tag!)

I Am Thankful For…