The Nameless Book Tag

This is my second book tag, so... yeah, it's obvious books are my life. πŸ˜‚

Thanks, Syberyah!


Rules:

There are none... that I know of.


1. What book has been on your shelf the longest?

Probably my Little House On The Prairie trilogy (Laura Ingalls Wilder)? It has the first three books in a single copy.

2. What are your current read, your last read, and your book to read next?

I'm reading two books at the moment. Catching Fire (book 2 of The Hunger Games; Suzanne Collins), and To Kill A Mockingbird (Harper Lee). My last read was, I think, The Hunger Games (book 1 " "). My next read is definitely Mockingjay (book 3 " ").

3. What book did everyone like but you hated?

To be honest, I have no idea. I like most books I've read.

4. What book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read but probably won’t?

I read any and every book I can get my hands on. So I don't have anything that fits in this category.

5. What books are you saving for retirement?

Why would I save a book for retirement when I could read it now?

6. Last page: read it first or wait until the end?

Wait until the end. I don't know anyone in their right mind who would read it first.

7. Acknowledgement: waste of ink or interesting aside?

I never read them so I can't say anything about them. But I'll just say interesting. I know I'll most definitely put an acknowledgement in my books.

8. Which book character would you switch places with?

Don't kill me, but I'd say Katniss. What can I say, she's amazing.

9. Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life (place, person, time)?

No, not really.

10. Name a book you acquired in an interesting way.

Uhhhhhhh... I don't have any.

11. Have you ever given a special book away to a special person for a special reason?

...No...

12. Which book has been with you the most places?

I think one of my Little House On The Prairie books? Probably On The Shores Of Silver Lake?

13. Any “required reading” you hated in high school but wasn’t so bad later?

I just started high school?! Geez?!

14. Used or brand new books?

Brand new.

15. Have you read a Dan Brown book?

Never heard of him, so, no.

16. Have you seen a movie that you liked better than the book?

No. Books are better than movies by far.

17. Have you read a book that makes you hungry, including cookbooks?

Nope. Nothing can make me hungry except for real food.

18. Who is the person whose book advice you will always take?

My best friend ^-^. I've loved every book she's shared with me.

19. Is there a book out of your comfort zone or reading genre that you ended up loving?

The Hunger Games? I guess?


Tagees:

Edna Pellen @ Bleeding Ink

The Maple Quill @ Maple Quill Penning Magic


Until next time, Farren ♡

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Heroism in the Midst of Stupidity

I Am Thankful For…

Happy 2021 (plus a blog tag!)