Hello!

Hi guys. I’m Farren.

I'm just a book-loving, adventure-dreaming teen with a knack for writing. 

I created this blog as a platform for me to share my life with you, the reader. 

Here we go. 

I live with four crazy younger siblings, a dog, a cat, and four chickens.
I’m an introvert so I enjoy being in my room a lot. I’m also very socially awkward which means if you haven't known me for a few months, you'll probably not hear anything that's above a mumble or whisper, heh.
When I’m not found pouring my lifeblood into my writing, I’m blogging, drawing, reading, chatting with friends, procrastinating, playing the piano, or just staring out the window. 

Until next time, Farren ♡

Popular posts from this blog

Short Story: Heroism in the Midst of Stupidity

I Am Thankful For…

Happy 2021 (plus a blog tag!)